Our Minister - Rev. Christine Coram
As Christians in Paulton we seek to:
- Worship God in a variety of exciting and relevant ways
- Meet the Christian needs of all ages
- Serve the wider community, addressing their issues
- Promote an open door policy
- Expand inter-Church activities
- Play a full part in circuit life
- Utilise our buildings to their full potential
- Be an effective missionary congregation
Here in Paulton, our on-going project is to continue to support ‘Kanyawegi, an orphanage in Kenya, founded by local resident Jim Dawe many years ago. We have been supporting this project over many years and have a table set up in the Wesley Hall where people can donate and purchase items, the proceeds of which are then forwarded onto the orphanage.
As a church, we are very much aware of the need for Mission within our own locality and are therefore currently supporting the Somer Valley Food Bank by continually supplying items of food for distribution. Find out more here.
During the winter, each Sunday afternoon, we open up The Cellar room as a BANES registered Warm Space to help support local people during the cost of living crisis. Free hot drinks and snacks, good company, free device charging, board games, etc. Sundays 2pm-5pm.
‘Churches Together in Paulton (CHiP) are responsible for Christian Aid Week and we all work together distributing envelopes, collecting and enjoying breakfast to aid the work of Christian Aid.
Send a Cow
Members of our congregation donate regularly to Send a Cow and help support their work to stop poverty and hunger in Africa. For further information go to www.sendacow.org